Birthplace: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Resides: Rio, Wisconsin
Employer: Goldline Mobile Store
College/University: Associate's Degree in Applied Science
|In Own Words:|
Debbie's father Wally Henry is the person that introduced Debbie and her brother, Donnie, to the game of curling. Wally is an avid curler himself and won bronze medals in the 1986 and '91 World Curling Championships.
Wally was Debbie's team manager at the 2003 and 2001 Ford World Curling Championships and assistant coach at the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Debbie's husband, Pete, proposed to her at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. They were married in 1999 and live in Rio, Wis.
Debbie and Pete are very active in their community. They are both Eucharistic ministers at their church, St. Mary's Catholic Church, in Pardeeville, Wisconsin.
They are both members of the Pheasants Forever Columbia Co. Chapter.
Debbie was been vice president of the Pardeeville Curling Club for two years (2004 and 2005). She was the coach of the Pardeeville Boys Curling team for two seasons 2003 and 2004.
* Women's Worlds: 2008 (7th), 2007 (4th), 2006 (silver), 2003 (gold), 2001 (5th), 1996 (silver)
* U.S. National Championships: 2008 (champion), 2007 (champion), 2006 (champion), 2005 (runner-up), 2004 (runner-up), 2003 (champion), 2002 (runner-up), 2001 (champion), 1996 (champion as an alternate); 2000, 1998, '97 (semifinalist each year)
* U.S. Olympic Team - Curling: 2002 (4th place), 1998 (5th)
* U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2005 (silver), 2001 (champion), 1998 (champion)
* Finished ranked No. 5 on the World Curling Tour in the 2005-06 season
* Continental Cup: 2008, 2007 (champion), 2006, 2003 (runner-up)
* World Curling Tour Players' Championship: 2006 (quarterfinalist)
* Karuizawa International Bonspiel: 2006, 2004 (silver)
* Junior Nationals: 1994, '93, '92, '91 (champion each year); 1990 (bronze medalist)
* Junior Worlds: 1994, '92 (silver medalist both years); 1993 (bronze medalist); 1991 (5th)