Birthplace: Brampton, Ontario
Resides: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Profession: Marketing Research Analyst
High School: Richelieu Valley Regional High School - McMasterville, Quebec
College/University: University of Milwaukee, Masters Degree in Marketing
|In Own Words:|
I learned to curl in Otterburn Park, Quebec, Canada, when I was in sixth grade. I come from a curling family - my father, mother, brother and sister all curl.
* 2003 Member of the first women's team to win a gold medal at the world level as vice skip of Debbie McCormick's team by defeating Colleen Jones' rink from Canada at the 2003 World Curling Championships in Winnipeg, Canada.
* 2000 Wisconsin State Championships (champion); S.W. Ontario Women's Cashspiel, London, Ontario (semifinalist); Autumn Gold Curling Classic in Calgary, Alberta (semifinalist); Sask Power Womens Classic in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada (semifinalist); St. Paul Cashspiel, St. Paul, Minn. (semifinalist)
* 1999 United States Challenge Competition in Milwaukee, Wis. (champion); European Masters in Stockholm, Sweden (finalist); Weston Curling Classic in Ontario, Canada (finalist); SW Ontario Womens Classic in London, Ontario, Canada (semifinalist)
* 1998 European Masters in Stockholm, Sweden (finalist).
* 1997 Karuizawa Challenge Cup in Karuizawa, Japan (champion); International Damen Cup in Berne, Switzerland (finalist); Sun Life Grand Prix in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada (qualifier); Badger State Games in Madison, Wis. (champion)
* 1996 Canadian Bonspiels in Halifax (qualified) and Thunder Bay (qualified); Wisconsin Womens (champion). Played on team that became the first womens team to ever qualify for the final four at the St. Paul (Minn.) Cash 'Spiel.
* U.S. National Championships: 2008 (champion), 2007 (champion), 2006 (champion), 2005 (runner-up), 2004 (runner-up), 2003 (champion), 2002 (champion), 2001 (runner-up), 2000 (runner-up), 1999 (champion), 1998, 1997, 1996 (champion), 1995 (champion)
* Women's Worlds: 2008 (7th), 2007 (4th), 2006 (silver), 2003 (gold), 2002 (8th), 1999 (silver), 1997 (6th), 1996 (silver), 1995 (5th)
* U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2005 (silver), 2001 (silver)
* Continental Cup: 2008, 2007 (champion), 2003 (runner-up)
* World Curling Tour Players' Championship: 2006 (quarterfinalist)
* Mixed Nationals: 1998, '95 (champion both years)
* Southwest Ontario Women's Cashspiel: 2005, 2002 (champion both years)
* Montreal Open (runner-up): 2003
* United States Olympic Committee Team of the Month: April 2003
* USA Curling Team of the Year: 2003, 1999
* USA Curling Female Athlete of the Year: 2008
* U.S. Junior Women's Nationals: 1994 (champion)
* Junior Women's Worlds: 1994 (silver)