Birthplace: Stillwater, Minnesota
Resides: St. Michael, Minnesota
Profession: Director of Curling Operations, Fogerty Arena
High School: Stillwater, MN
College/University: University of Minnesota
|In Own Words:|
Curling is more than just a sport to me. It has literally been a way of life. I met most of my lifelong friends through curling and my schedule year to year revolves around it.
Curling has given me so many wonderful memories and taught me so many life lessons that I couldn't even begin to count them.
Mostly it has provided me with a way to share and interact with people of all ages and nationalities. In that way curling has taught me the importance of diversity and culture in my life.
* Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games (10th)
* WCT Grand Slam Events 2009-2010
* 2009 World Curling Championships (5th)
* U.S. National Championships:2011 (8th),2009(champion, 2007 (8th), 2006 (5th), 2005 (5th), 2004 (5th), 1997, 1998 (5th)
* U.S. Olympic Team Trials: Curling: 2009(champion) 2005 (5th), 1998, 1992
* Minnesota State Men's Championship: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001
* USCA Men's Second Chance: 2004 (qualified for Nationals), 2003, 2001, 1999, 1998 (qualified for Nationals)